Keep your eyes open for the chance to see toucans, sloths, monkeys, and other exotic wildlife. Either before or after your canyoning adventure, depending on your tour schedule, we serve a delicious typical lunch at our PureTrek headquarters (gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available). What is included:
• 4 Rappels (3 waterfalls and a rock wall).
• Hiking through beautiful trails in the canyon between Rappels
• Professionally trained bilingual guides.
• Transportation to and from your hotel or vacation rental in La Fortuna.
• Freshly made Costa Rican lunch (vegetarian and vegan options available) *High quality equipment used in canyoning and rock climbing.
• Photographer (photos to purchase after the tour)
What to Bring:
• Quick dry clothes
• Safe shoes (running shoes, hiking boots, adventure sandals)
*Change of clothes for after the tour (you will get wet)
• Go to professional camera
• A great sense of adventure.